Saturday, April 9, 2011

Art Mom

Last Friday was our last day as "Art Parents" in Kennedy's class. Tyson wanted to come help, but just as he was going to leave work, one of his regular costumers came in. It turned out okay anyway. Well, better than okay, it was a lot of fun! I passed out colorful bookmarks that I bought at the Dollar Tree and had the kids decorate them with their names and other cute spring decorations. Then we made Easter Bunnies. The day before the girls and I made a wreath together. We bought the supplies at the dollar store and it turned out sooo cute! The bunnies below are the ones that Brooklyn, myself, and Kennedy made.
Happy Easter!



Kennedy's 3rd grade class


I hung mine up as an example, and then all the kids started hanging theirs up too. It was cute. And the boy sitting next to Kennedy is Kade, she has a big crush on him. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment