Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring

I got this great idea from my mother-in-law...I think she said she got the idea from Martha Stewart
How Daddy babysits...



Happy Easter Spencer Baby!















Sunday nap























Cousins!













Cutie pie Eloise!



























I want my next baby brought to me in an Easter basket.

























































































Isabelle playing with a drum at Gram's house





























The Easter Bunny found us!!






























Training them young...

































Grandma Terri brought the girls treasures from her trip to California

Silly Faces!!















































































































There is an empty lot a few blocks from our house FULL of adorable ground squirrels. Let's just say the girls fell in love.





















Kennedy feeding Spencer while I was getting ready for church last week.




















































These are some of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks. The weather is has been beautiful for the most part and we enjoyed a very fun Easter in Utah. Spencer will be 4 months old in a few days and the girls only have one month of school left. We are planning a trip to Disneyland at the end of May. I have three cousins that are going to have a baby this summer/fall, Tyson's cousin is expecting a baby as well, and my cousin Savanah is going to be married in June. Tyson and I are planning a cruise to the southern Caribbean in the fall to celebrate 10 yrs of marriage!! So much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment