Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

So we celebrated Valentines Day on Sunday because of Tyson's work schedule. I got beautiful flowers and perfume along with my new mini van! Tyson got the cologne he wanted and a tie with Spencer on it. Tyson also hit the jackpot of clearance racks at Clair's in the mall and the girls got cute gift bags filled with everything girly. I went to church alone with the kids and without the help of my awesome friend Denice I would've went insane! Okay it wasn't that bad, but Isabelle is defiantly two and is not a big fan of whispering or holding still. Monday (today) I was in charge of both Kennedy and Brooklyn's Valentine parties at school. Of course I was stressing about it going well, and as it turns out, I'm a party planning genius. With the help of some other moms both parties were a hit! Tomorrow night Tyson and I get to out on a date. A few hours kid free. Can't wait!
Happy Valentines Day! This picture was taken right after church. Isabelle fell asleep on the 5 minute drive home.
















Kennedy showing off some of the cute things Tyson bought her...





Sunday night I was cooking dinner and Tyson came home with....



Isabelle finally woke up from her nap...dosent she look cute?!




I LOVE THEM!












No comments:

Post a Comment