Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little Turkeys!!

Kennedy making some finishing touches... My oldest turkey!

My middle turkey!



Brooklyn's Turkey


Kennedy's Turkey




So Tyson and I volunteered with the school to be Art Parents. It just so happens our turn in both of the girls classes is tomorrow! So, I googled "cute turkey crafts" and this is what I got! I thought it was so cute and looked fairly easy. I decided we had better try it out at home first because we're going to have the girls help us teach their classes. I will especially need Brooklyn's help in her class because Tyson won't be able to come help me in the morning. I may also enlist the help of my neighbor who happens to have a kid in Brooklyn's class....can you imagine 25 Kindergarten aged kids all wanting help at the same time??
Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment