Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm back!

I decided to update our family blog. It's only been like 8 months or so. We are way behind, so I will just summarize the last couple of months. It looks like we left off in September of last year. Wow. Anyway, I think we had better post some pictures of Halloween. Our entire family dressed up like 80's Rock Stars. This idea was inspired by the movie Rock of Ages, in which Tom Cruise plays an 80's rock icon. It is filled with awesome rocks ballads and cheesy acting. It was awesome.



 
 
Oh and did I mention our beautiful #2 daughter turned 8!? And got baptized! We are so proud of her!







I don't remember why we had to stay home for Thanksgiving last year, but I do remember making the best of it. If you know me at all, you know I don't like to cook. I didn't say I wasn't good at, haha, I just said I don't enjoy it. It turned out good! We have so much to be thankful for!



Isabelle's dance recital in December. She is growing up so fast! She looks so gorgeous in these photos! Love her!









One word: Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment