Sunday, June 2, 2013

Disneyland!!!

I was trying my best to get caught up with my last post, but I think Disneyland deserves a post all it's own. Also because I have one million pictures and it's hard to narrow them down but I will do my best. We decided to take some hard earned money that we've been saving for months and take the kids to Disneyland for Spring Break. Unknown to us at the time, it was also Southern California's Spring Break. We didn't let the crowds slow us down, we went about our business making memories that will last a lifetime! A big thank you to Grandma Terri who came along!

This first picture is the kids trying to entertain themselves. 14 hours is a long time in the car.

 Of course the first thing we did was go swimming at the hotel. The pool was heated and the we were so happy to be out of the car!



 The happiest place on earth- day 1
















 Small World



Day 2!
Spencer & Isabelle watching cartoons waiting for the rest of us to get ready for the day.



 Mickey's Toon Town!




 Minnie's House was Isabelle's favorite! She was so fun to watch. We had to wait almost two hours to see Minnie. If you've never been to Disneyland as an adult, just imagine your waiting in line at the DMV.....and that's it.





























Day 3!! California Adventure!





















 Happy Birthday to me! My birthday eve cupcake.

 Downtown Disney!









 
Day 4!!!






 
The Beach!







We tried to jump altogether. It didn't exactly work out. But this picture is hilarious!


 Our beautiful hotel! We loved it there and nobody wanted to go home!


Our last day at Disney!




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment