Friday, August 12, 2011

Look what Isabelle did!

So here's the story. Brooklyn got her ears pierced shortly after her 6th birthday. I've always had the opinion that my girls could get them pierced when they asked for it. I was never going to push them. Well, Brooklyn's grew over and she's been begging me lately to get them re-done.  Well today in WalMart I finally gave in and when she was picking out the earrings she wanted, Isabelle picked out the ones she wanted too. At first I didn't pay much attention, but she was so insistent. I know it's because she wanted to do what Brooklyn was doing, and I told her it would hurt a little. She didn't care, she wanted to do it too!! So I caved.  She picked cute little rainbow earrings and she was so brave! She teared up a little and hid her face in my shoulder, then after a few minutes she was happy and loving her new earrings. Best part? She came home and went potty in the toilet! Maybe she's feeling like a big girl now?

No comments:

Post a Comment