Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Independence Day

So after being completely bummed that we couldn't go to Idaho Falls...I tried to find a happy place about having to stay here in Twin. Believe me, it wasn't easy. They don't even have a parade. Lame. Anyway. On Sunday I dressed the kids up all patriotic and had fun taking their pictures. Something I could do because church starts at 12:30. (My fav) Then on Monday we had some friends over, had dinner, watched the fireworks from CSI, and then lit a bunch outside. We had a lot of fun and it was fun to watch the kids reactions. Kennedy has no fear and of course was right in the middle of all the action, Brooklyn tried to be brave, (she succeeded for the most part), Isabelle enjoyed them at first then decided to ride her tricycle down the sidewalk at midnight, and Spencer jumped at first then kicked his legs and waved his arms in excitement the rest of the night. The kids crashed a little after midnight and Tyson and I went to bed around 2:00 a.m. At 7:30 the following morning the neighbor was outside mowing and weed whacking! Seriously People!? ; )


Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment