Friday, July 8, 2011

THREE!

Our little Isabelle is three. Where does time go? As a mother I always remember the day my kids were born all throughout the day of their birthdays. With Isabelle being due on July 6, 2008 I remember hoping she would be born on the 4th of July (my favorite holiday)  As I went in to my last OB appointment, I remember my doctor saying "Well I'm on call Saturday, wanna have a baby?"  I was so excited! The fourth of July was on Friday night and she kicked like crazy through all the fireworks and in the morning we went to the hospital. My mom kept the girls and I remember telling Tyson that I bet she would be born around 5:00pm. Sure enough at 5:15 she was here! I remember thinking she was so tiny! 7lbs is an average size newborn but for us she was so small! She has been a ball of fun since that day. She is feisty and independent, and she is sweet and lovable. She's beautiful and we adore her.  I had this great idea to let her have a friend party and invite her little three year old friends. Well, word spread and before long the whole neighborhood was in our backyard ready to party! It was loud and crazy, but fun! The children played games, ate cake and ice cream, watched her open presents and broke open a pinata!  Kennedy and Brooklyn are looking forward to a friend party this year as well....a house full of 7 and 9 year olds? Someone better pray for me!  = )

No comments:

Post a Comment