Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

First of all Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers who will read this blog. When I was little I always wondered why there wasn't a "Kid's Day". Let's just say - I get it now. Being a mom is the hardest, most rewarding job on the planet. We work 24 hours around the clock without a break and we don't get sick days or pay checks. But the blessings we receive are far better than all the money or prestige this world could offer. When I was growing up and people would ask what I wanted to be someday, I had a lot of ideas. I wanted to be a teacher, a pilot, a mechanic, a beautician, a country music star, & a professional dancer. But what I wanted to be the most was a mother. Mission accomplished! My mom sent me flowers! Thanks Mom!!
Kennedy & Brooklyn brought home adorable cards for me from school. Kennedy's answers crack me up!






Brooklyn's card





























Kennedy's card





























I could just post the adorable, perfect pictures...but this is too funny!

(After 3 hours of church, and we expect them to cooperate)






I had fun playing "photographer"








Big feet, middle feet, cute feet, little feet!



















Saturday night Tyson came home with flowers! Love him!








































No comments:

Post a Comment