Friday, December 10, 2010

The Judds

When I was in the 3rd grade Santa Claus brought me a guitar. I was going to grow up and be a country music star like The Judds. I took lessons for 3 years and I still love the guitar, but I soon realized that you cant be a famous country singer if you're shy and scared to sing in front of people. I grew up listening to The Judds, my mom had all their cassette tapes.... My favorite songs were Love can build a bridge, Young Love, Grandpa tell me 'bout the good 'ol days, Why not me....Just to name a few. They announced on Oprah a few months back that they were going to tour one final time together and Tyson got online and bought us tickets that very day. He then called his dad and invited his parents to go with us, knowing his mom was a Judds fan as well. The concert was awesome! It took me about 20 minutes to have it sink in that I was really seeing them in person after watching them on TV shows for the last 25 years. A very surreal moment. Unfortunately my camera battery pooped out after just two pictures. But that's life I guess.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Judds!!! I grew up loving those same songs with the same dreams. How fun that you got tickets to see them!!! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete