Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cute pix

Isabelle fell asleep in her high chair last night. It was about 9:30 and I thought "oh good, she should sleep through the night", nope, about 30 minutes later she woke up and wouldnt go back to sleep till almost 2:30 in the morning. So frustrating! But dosent she look pretty when she's sleeping? Tyson came home for lunch the other day. I think his girls were excited to see him!

Kennedy was sweetly reading a story to Isabelle. I love candid moments.










Well tomorrow is Christmas Eve. It dosnet feel like Christmas because there is no snow! But hopefully that will change. I'm really hoping this baby comes tonight or waits till after Christmas morning after the girls wake up and open their presents. Talk about a lack of planning when it came to this pregnancy! I'm having contractions right now that are a little uncomfortable, now if they just keep it up and get more painful we can go in. I'm crossing my fingers!


No comments:

Post a Comment