Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Baby Remington

My cousin Savanah and her husband Eli were having their baby girl blessed last Sunday in Iona. (tiny town near Idaho Falls) Tyson always has to work so we spent the weekend in Idaho Falls while he stayed in Twin.  I think he enjoyed a very quiet house for two days. We had a fun time visiting with family and eating delicious food before heading home Sunday evening. Remi is so beautiful! She looks like a porcelain baby doll.  She reminds me a lot of baby Kennedy.  Beautiful babies just happen to run in this family. : )

My other kids were too busy playing with cousins. Brooklyn wanted a chance to hold the baby. She's my little "mommy" at home as well.
My Uncle Jody is a grandpa! I think she looks a lot like him. I like this picture, so sweet.
The girls were having a blast on the trampoline!
And Spencer loved their dog, Max.
On the way home we passed a VERY STINKY dairy. Yuck!
I cracked up laughing when I looked back and saw that Brooklyn had taught Spencer how to plug his nose!
They played hard and were completely tuckered out for the ride home. That is one of the reasons I love summertime. Kids play hard all day then just crash at the end of the day.
It's a beautiful thing.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment