Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day in Idaho Falls. Tyson had Sunday off, which is very rare so we drove down late Saturday night and came home late Sunday night. I let the girls stay home from school the following day because we were all so exhausted. We gathered at a park and had yummy food and visited a long time with family. Afterwards we drove out to Iona (a tiny town near Idaho Falls) to see my cousin Savanah's new baby. She is so beautiful! I have to admit, she make me a little bit baby hungry. (for a minute)  She is so sweet and beautiful.  Later in the week on Tyson's day off, we took the kids on an outing to buy flowers for our front yard. The kids had so much fun "helping" me plant and weed our flower garden. My sweet mother-in-law sent Iris' in the mail and we planted those as well. Our little yard is starting to come together. We are so excited for summer and all the fun adventures we have planned. 4 more days and the girls are out of school. This Fall we will have a 5th grader, a second grader, and a pre-schooler. Crazy how fast time flies by.

No comments:

Post a Comment