Monday, January 16, 2012

Out with the OLD, in with the NEW

I was bored last Saturday, and luckily my mother-in-law left some paint here from the last time she visited. I decided to paint the kids dressers. Isabelle's dresser belonged to Tyson when he was young and I found out that it belonged to his mom when she was little as well. I messed up a little. I wanted the drawers to be in a pattern but I didn't realize that they were different sizes and would only fit in certain spots. I'll probably fix it later, but for now it certainly looks better than it did before. Isabelle loves it!
Spencer's chest of drawers belonged to my dad. I think it may have even been his grandmother's.  It had stickers stuck on it and flowers painted on the drawers. Not very masculine. I think his turned out so cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment